What I Have Been Up To.

I haven't blogged in a while and since I'm so incredibly bored at work I figured I'd write something.
So a lot has happened since I last blogged. I got over the past. I finally realize that what is in the past is going to stay there and it will never come back. I talked to BD and told him how I felt and everything is pretty much mutual. Which kind of made me feel some what better. He told me something that really he didn't have to, but I'm kind of glad he did. Because when he told me, my heart didn't even budge. That made me understand how much all I miss is what we had and my heart understands it will never happen again. Because he obviously has changed. A lot! So that happened and I'm glad.
I started my new job! It is going so slow! The boss didn't advertise well at all so my mornings consist of waking up at 5am Monday through Friday and sitting around, watching the news, on my phone and talking to the others who work here. I am now, willingly going to sleep with my son at 8 and waking up with him still! every 2-3 hours and waking up at 5. I try to sneak in a nap with him if he goes to sleep when I get home. That has been rare though. So my days are about 15-18 hours long. But I am not complaining because I am getting paid well. I still have my other job, just not working there as much.
With seeing how well pay is at my new job, I decided to treat myself and my son! By buying a new camera. It is beautiful. :) Nikon J1. I'm getting pretty sick of his horrible camera on my iPhone. This camera I just bought is so clear and it's so easy to use. I'm so happy I'm going to be able to capture such great moments of my son with this clear camera. We took almost 500 pictures at the beach. I can't wait to get them developed and blown up!
Yesterday we took a ride to my grandfather's house so we could pick up some stuff and also so they could see my son. Who they haven't seen since March! They absolutely adore him. I love seeing everyone love on my son.
My son has reached this point and age I guess that when some one holds him, he'll stay calm for a couple minutes but then he'll reach to me and start to cry. I secretly love when he does that because it shows how attached he is to me. But I don't know if that's being selfish. Whatever I love that little boy.
After seeing how much I miss with my son in the morning I want to start doing something with him every weekend since that's when I have off. This weekend we are going to the aquarium! I know he is as excited as I am. I am going with an old friend who goes to school right around the area. Haven't seen her in a while so it'll be a good time to catch up too. The weekend after that we are going to New York for my baby cousin's first birthday.
I have been looking up things I can do with my son since he is only 6 month. We go to the park and to the store but that's all getting old. I looked up the Gymboree classes. I think he will really enjoy that but the closest class is about 40 minutes away. :/ But it'll be worth it to get out and do something fun. Plus the first class is free so no worries.
That's what I've been up to over the past couple days. I'm now sitting at work still bored but only 2 more hours until a break and then I come back.
I'm going to try and keep up with blogging and I have to keep up with my son's blog too! Almost forgot about that too!

I love to hear feedback. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?