Falling More and More In Love With You

Today was such a good day. I had off because of the holiday so I got to spend a weekday with my son! We woke up so early! 6:30. We cuddled in bed for a little until he was up and eventually feel bad to sleep. We went to a dealership today. I saw a very nice car I was really interested in. I walked out empty handed but that is ok because I know that God won't put me in a situation that I can't handle. Maybe financially right now he knows that I don't need something else to worry about. But once we got home we took a nap and the rest of the day we just acted silly and played around the house. 
Today was a big jump in seeing how much I love this little boy and how happy he makes me. I see more and more how blessed I am to be this little boy's mother. There is really nothing better than having this child in my life. I love every second of it. 
I am very blessed to have the job that I do, that allows me to be able to spend so much of my day with him plus my weekends. I'm so happy that God has blessed me with this job. Although it might not go past this year, which I hope it really does. I still have my health, a place to live and my family and that makes me blessed enough. I appreciate so much more now that my son is in my life and it is absolutely wonderful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?