Thank God For My Mistakes.

I am truly so happy that what happened in the past happened because it made me who I am today. I'm so glad I gave my ex a chance and started dating him. After almost 6 years I finally gave him a chance. I changed so much when I was with him I changed for the worse though. But I believe if I didn't end up with him I would be headed down the wrong road right now.
It's funny how even though he is far from being a Christian he brought me closer to God. Through everything we been through and we accomplished and failed at it made me who I am today.
I am such a stronger Christian and a strong believer in God. If it wasn't for some decisions I made I do believe I would still be with him and living the life of a continuous sinner. I am not saying I am not a sinner anymore, because we all are. But I feel like I wouldn't have any type of relationship with God if I was still with him.
My pregnancy really 'woke me up' in my religion. Ever since I got pregnant my relationship with God has become so much better.
Therefore if it weren't for my relationship with my ex, my pregnancy out of wedlock and my past decisions I wouldn't be the person I am today. I do not regret anything in my past and I never will because that means I wouldn't be as happy with life like I am today and I'm so thankful for everything that has taken place in my life.

It seems funny to me but I want to thank him every day for the past because I am a much more happier person than I was before.
I think God worked through him to get to me. It sounds crazy to me but that's kind if how I see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?