So Your Love Meant Nothing?

Yes I understand that you live and learn: you have bad relationships you get over them and more one, but when you share something with some one isn't it harder than just any other relationship?
I came across a picture today that really just stopped me in my tracks and made me think. Really? It's that easy for you? It said something along the lines of 'get over your child's father; move on; you're wasting your time.' Yeah, I get the point of not dwelling over something that will never happen again or ever being the same. But honestly, there had to be very strong feelings in the relationship that ended up with a child (or again it could of just be a one night stand or whatever, but that's a different story). I'm talking about the long relationship where the two people were 'in love' and couldn't get enough of each other. How can one just simply throw that out of their mind and never think about it again?
I can honestly say, not one day goes by that I don't think or miss my relationship with my child's father. I know eventually I will completely get over him and he might not cross my mind every single day. But come on, I have his twin running around me every second of my life.
Right now I can say I will never know what that picture really meant or know how that person really feels. Because I loved him way to much to just let the thought of him never cross my mind. If it was my choice I would like to go my days not thinking about our past and how much he really meant to me.
It's a million times harder when I am the only one taking care of OUR child.

Think about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?