When Will I Be Ready?

I have the opportunity right in front of me to try and make something out of talking to some one, but it feels wrong. To just hang out with this guy, I feel like I'm abandoning my son. His father is already not there for him, so for me to leave him for just a couple hours to go on a 'date' would feel horrible. I feel like I would be letting him down.
With that said I can't imagine ever being with some one because all I want to do and am use to doing is being with my son. And if I'm not with him I'm working. I could never leave him to do something I miss doing in the past.
I don't know. I just hope if this is really meant to be that this guy will understand, or any guy will get that I'm a mom first and always will be. My son is my priority and if they really want to make something out of it they will find a way. Because honestly I don't know how to do it myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?