Harvest America




Alright, so, best night in a long time!

It's so amazing to see so many believer come together for one purpose; to praise and worship God. Instantly, when The Katina's started playing their first song, tears came to my eyes. Just being in that atmosphere, I was so filled with joy! 
Lacrae also performed. I don't really know any of his songs but it's great how there are so many different genres that can help different people come to God. Looking at Lacrae and hearing him rap, if you don't listen to his words you would think he was just rapping about nonsense. As they put up the lyrics to his song and actually read them, he could draw so many people in and then they would understand and take in what he is really talking about. 
NEEDTOBREATHE came out and sang as well. I don't know many of their songs but one they played I absolutely loved. Again, it's so great to be able to worship God with hundreds and thousands of people! Ah it's just an incredible feeling. 
Kirk Franklin came out last and sang. He's a trip. He really gets you into it. Kye and I got up and danced with Kirk Franklin and everyone use in the arena! 
He had such a good time. At first he was kind of scared because this was the first time he was in a packed arena with loud music. But he started getting into it. Putting his hands up and clapping. He was too cute. 
Greg Laurie came out at the end and gave the message. About HOPE. I never actually heard him preach before but I would love to hear him preach all the time. My dad listens to him on iHeartRadio which I definitely need to start listening to. He is a great preacher who really gets the message across. 

I can not wait to go back tomorrow night. To hear more groups sing and to hear another great message from Greg Laurie. Who ever is reading this and is in the area, I invite you to go to HarvestAmerica.com and come to The Wells Fargo center in Philly to experience something amazing!

I love for the time when I can spend everyday like tonight. Surrounded by people with same purpose; to praise and worship God. That is my life goal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?