Looking Bright!

I've been in school for about 2 months now and things are going great! I'm maintaining a 4.0 gpa (which is a huge deal for me). I'm completely understanding what I'm learning and feel so confident about the future. 
I have such big plans for my future. I'm excited to feel the want and urge to be able to start my career and move into my own place with Kye. Just being able to actually start my life feels great. 
I'm praying my extern goes well and they are willing to hire me, I'll be able to work a good amount of time and get experience and save up! I plan on moving out on my own and begin our new life out of my parent's house. 

Things are looking bright and I know I can do this. I have a lot of determination in me and I won't let anything get in the way of my success. 
I'm ready for whatever God places on my path. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?