A Completely Different Viewpoint

Today was really good. Things seem a lot more comfortable and smooth! Which is a very very good thing. It makes me feel a lot better being more open and accepting. 
I always had a feeling this situation was going to come up sooner than later. However, I didn't imagine me reacting the way I am. I thought I was going to have a lot of anger and thought of failure for him. But I'm very excited for him. I can't explain why I am though. I guess a part of me is always going to love him as a person; that's why I'm happy for him. I always wanted him to be happy and I can definitely see that he has found that. 
Although things are not how I wanted them to turn out for my 'family', I'm excited to see what the future holds. I don't want to push, rush or make things seem like more than what they really are but I can see a friendship reforming. This can be something very crucial for the beginning to my future because it can either make our future much brighter or it can end in disappointment. 
I have the greatest belief that he will do better this time around. He sees how it can fail and I honestly believe he won't let that happen again. He is so smart and caring and I have so much faith in him. I always have, I just never showed it well. 
Never did I see me being so helpful or friendly about this situation but for myself I feel so much better this way. I can see such a bright future for everyone and I pray that it will turn out great for everyone! 

I love you guys and am always here for you, no matter what. We are all, in someway, connected now and if you are willing to accept how things could be, I'm here ready and willing to make the future the best! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?