From What We Are Given What Will We Do.


We were all given the same thing! Life from God. With that life what will we do with it. 

When I found out I was pregnant I realized what my life purpose was. God made me to be a mother. True, God has blessed me with a child that I need to care for, but is that what I was placed on this earth to do. 
Are we not placed on this earth to know God and make Him known. How far will we go to make sure we do everything in our power to make God known? There will come the day when we will enter Heaven and God will judge us on if we made Him known. 

I feel like I was blessed to have on my heart to blog and spread God's word. I will never know how many people read this or learn from what I talk about. All I know is that I am spreading God word and I am doing to my best ability to make Him known. I found myself answering a couple questions from a classmate about where in the Bible to find certain teachings on the end of time. Feeling so blessed that I was able to help some one else get to know God and what is yet to come, I realized how good that made me feel to know that I was inching some one toward God by reading the word. 
It is such an awesome feeling to hear some one who is growing a relationship with God. It was almost every day for a little while that a new friend of mine would talk to me about how ever since she started praying that she has felt so much happier and better about life. What an amazing thing to hear. That makes my heart so happy when some one is drawing nearer to God. On top of that, she said today that with the help of her blog that she was able to get the attention of some one else. 
Together we can work as one community to serve the purpose of life; to make God known. In everything we do, we should do it for God.

Every morning I pray, 'With everything I do today, let it be to serve you.'

How are you spreading the Word of God? Are you? 

This blog was based off of, of course, Greg Laurie's sermon and the parable Luke 19. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?