Silly Butterflies...

To My Future:

I can not wait for the day I meet you. I hope it's one of those moments when I first see you, I'll just know that you're the one. I find myself some times just daydreaming about what our life will be like. The days we will spend together and the things we will do. What I'm so excited for is when we will be a family. That's what I've always wanted in life, was to be and have a family. A big one too! 

God is putting all the pieces together and I'm sitting here patiently waiting for that day to come. Sometimes I get anxious because I know it's going to be so exciting and new but I know I can not rush the process. 

We will make memories and traditions for our family for special holidays and just the weekends. Father's Day and Mother's Day will fill my heart with excitement. I want to make you feel so special because you will be the greatest Dad in the world! I'm so happy I'll be given the best Father I can for my children. 

This might sound so silly but I know if I don't express some of my feelings for you now I'll be so caught up in the present and loving you then that I might forget how much I loved you before. 
I'm so excited to love again. Being through these experiences I'm in now, I know the way I will love this time around will be so much greater! My heart jumps for joy when I think about our future and what is to come. 

For the nights we spend at the kitchen table studying the Bible and learning more and more. For the Sundays we sit in church together hearing the message and talking about it on the way home. For the nights we spend laying in bed praying together for our future. For the times when we will just praise God together for everything that He has given us. I can not wait until I have you to share that great love for God with. This is why I know that I need to be patient, because God knows this is something that will mean so much to me. I trust in Him so much and I trust that He will answer my prayers when I pray for you to be a wonderful man of God. To be the man that will lead our family to Christ. God is getting us ready. He is making sure my mind is straight and fully focused on Him. He is working on you so that when that times come you will be completely ready to guide a family, Christ-based. 
Oh how wonderful our God is. How He is putting together all of these pieces that will eventually lead us to be one. 
I can not wait to see your face. I promise to love you like never before. God is slowly bringing us closer and closer. I just want you to know that I already love you and I will for the rest of my life. 

Your Ever Loving
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?