God Works All Things Together For Good


Isn't it amazing having a prayer answered? Isn't it even better being apart of that answered prayer? Today I had the opportunity to see one of my prayers being in the process of being answered. Although I know God is going to do so much more, it's just exciting to see the start.
Tonight I got invited to a church service and I was really excited to go. I decided to invite a new friend of mine who I knew was very excited in her newly found walk with God. She was excited to go and so she took up on the offer. They had a praise and worship then a message. 
The message focused on our life and how God has such great plans for our life, even though we might not understand why we are in the situation we are in now. Even though things might seem tough for us right now, God is in the process of making something great happen.
'We know that God works all things together for good for the ones who love God, for those who are called according to His purpose.' Romans 8:28
That verse is very true, God will work all things out if we just trust that He will do so. The speaker was a phenomenal preacher who had such a great story to tell. He was very interesting to listen to. 
I am definitely looking forward to continuing to go to these services, hopefully every week. 

It's just a huge deal to me that I got to experience this with some one I never thought who be interested in it. Not the individual but the person. If that makes sense. I never thought my ex would be with a person who would be able to influence him in such a huge way. I am thankful that God laid on my heart to let this girl in and in a way be able to influence her to get to know God. 
I am witnessing God answering my prayer of working through myself so that these two will open their hearts to God and let Him in their life. I am so happy to see this and to be a part of it. It's truly awesome and fills my heart with happiness. I had a great time tonight and I look forward to many more nights like this (minus my truck not starting and it being freezing cold outside, waiting around for an hour) BUT! It was a great time. So excited for what the future holds. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?