'Tomorrow Is A Gift, That's Why They Call It The Present.'

I can not believe 7 months ago I was so indecisive and nervous about making the decision to stop working and go to school. Going to school was something I never planned on doing after I graduated high school. I was so set on finding a job I can make a career out of. I honestly thought I was going to find that at the post office which was my current job at the time. I went from making $1000 every two weeks to living off no income. It was the best decision I ever made. It made me appreciate the dollar more and enjoy every moment I had spent with my son. Although I was in school 8 hours of the day, 4 days a week, that was still a huge difference and I felt like I was spending way more time with my son. I absolutely love that! 
Well here I am 7 months later and I'm done with school! Tomorrow I start my extern and honestly I don't know how to feel about it. When I got the call that I have a site to attend starting Monday, I was super anxiety and didn't know what to expect. Now that it's the night before, I feel like I'm just going back to class tomorrow even though I know I'm not. I'm not nervous at all, I'm very excited to start and get my 180 hours over with! Hopefully I can make this my job and career and get my life rolling. 

I survived these past months with prayer. I would of never been able to make it if I didn't keep praying and had others praying for me! God kept me close by and I made sure I didn't fall too far from Him. 
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm so excited to see what it brings! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?