Have You Prayed For You?




Tonight at bible study one of the women said she needed to remind herself to pray for herself. Set time to pray for you. That stuck out to me because when I pray I feel like I pray the same list every night. It gets repetitive and starts to lose it's true meaning. I believe I need to start praying for myself more and my faith. 
It's always good to pray for family and others but when my strength in my faith isn't as strong as I know it can be, I think I should focus more on that. 

The Lord proclaims, the Lord who made the earth, who formed and established it, whose name is the Lord : Call to me and I will answer and reveal to you wondrous secrets that you haven’t known. (Jeremiah 33:2-3)

I have a vision on who I want to be and I need to pray for that, more meaningfully and with more power. I need to start praying more and consistently without losing it's meaning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?