Spending Time Together, Forever!




Sometimes I need to hear the simplest things, that I should know, in church that change my whole outlook on life. 
A missionary couple that our church prays and supports, came back to give a message. What I got out of the message was just being able to serve God where you are. Some missionaries are called to foreign countries, while some are just called to serve God right where they are. Mr. Elbin addressed the hardship of leaving family and loved ones to go on these long mission trips. He made the point that even though it's hard to leave them, won't we be spending eternity with them in Heaven? If they know God and have a relationship with Him, we will always be with them. 

I've been having a really hard time being away from my son. We have always been so close but with him being older our bond is only growing stronger. What I failed to realized, until today, is that even though I'm wasting time away from Kye when I need to be doing what I have to to support us, I will be spending eternity with him...forever! Haha 

Isn't that amazing?!

As long as I am keeping my faith and relationship strong with Christ and I continue to raise my son up in a Christian house hold, I have absolutely nothing to worry about. 
Satan is working so much in this world that it's so easy to fall into sadness and loneliness. We just need to understand God is greater than all of these emotions. God has this all under control. He can fix any emotion and make it good! 


Surround ourselves with Godly people and everything will be alright! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?