Who Do You Trust The Most?




A question was asked today in church, 'what person in your life do you trust the most?' The first thing that came to mind was, I trust God. I don't feel like any one is worthy of my trust other than Him. The next question was 'do you trust that person with everything?' This still relating to a physical person here on each right now. 
I don't know. That was a tough question for me because I can honestly say, I don't think I trust anyone. Not enough to trust them with any and everything. I'm not that close to any one to put my trust in them. 

I have been working my way through John and the sermon today in church walked through John as well. 
John 20:31 'But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God and that by believing you may have life in His name.'
The whole book of John testifies that Jesus is God, Christ and the Messiah. Jesus showed His works to many people and with that the people started to follow Him. From turning water into wine to healing a man born blind. Jesus performed these miracles to show He was sent from God the Father. 

Psalm 118:8 says 'It is better to take refuge(shelter) in The Lord, than to trust in humans.' 

I never found it easy to trust in people around me because I always knew what we, humans, are capable of doing. Although I went through a point in life where I didn't trust anyone, it taught me that it's true, you shouldn't put trust in any human, rather put all your trust in The Lord. That came so easy to me. With every situation I go through, I always put it in God's hands. It might be tough on me here and there but I know God has my best interest in mind. He knows what I need in life and He won't give me anything less than what I deserve. I trust God because He is the only one I can surely trust with my soul. He has my soul and He makes me who I am today. I trust Him enough to believe when I die my soul is going to be with Him. Forever. 

So who do you trust? And why? Would you trust them with your life? Are they worthy of your trust? 

Try trusting in The Lord because He will never disappoint. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?