Because It's 2 o'clock In The Morning and I Am So Happy With Life.



Don't we all experience that moment some where in life where we can just stop and say 'I'm completely happy with how things are going.' 
God is so good! He answers prayers and provides us with everything we will ever need from Him. God has given me the biggest blessings over these past few months. My faith in Him has grown enormously. There is nothing more that I can ask for. I serve the most awesome God who has given me the most blessed life I could ask for. I never imagined being this happy but I entrusted God with my life and what else could I expect but to be truly happy?!
I am so in love and on fire for God! That's the best thing we can do and be. Our relationship with God is the start of a brand new life. Today is a new beginning. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life and as long as I'm serving my King, I know I will forever be completely happy! 

I have become so worry-free with any situation I am put into. When it seems like I hit a dead end, I know my God has all the answers and that He will provide for me. He always does! When I might feel unsure about what to do next, He directs me into The Word and shows me the answers to all my questions. God has become so much more real to me and I can hear Him clearer than ever. 
I can go on forever about how ecstatic I am with my relationship with God. I never thought I would have this kind of relationship with Him. It's not something that happens over night. It's such a process and I'm happy God gave me the life I have in order to direct me right back to Him.
It's so true that we need to love God first and then truly love ourselves to be able love others. God prepared my heart for two years. He changed my outlook on love and what it really means to love another person. I had no idea what I was doing when I was trying to love in the past. I was expressing my love in all the wrong ways. This time around I now know true love. I know love means to know a person and love every inch of their being. To love their personality just as much as their spirit. To be inspired by their relationship with God and where God has brought them from. We all have a story but we all have victories in our life. To be able to experience that with another person is truly amazing. Loving another person the way God loves us is the best way to go about it. It should be the only way to go about it. God is love and without Him we can't fully love a person. He gave me patience and understanding! He gave me new eyes and showed me who people really are and how to love all their flaws. God gave me a brand new mind to be able to think what is best for my son and I. Not to only please myself but to please Him first. I'm a whole new person. I love the person I am today. I love this person more because I allowed God to make me a new creation! I am no longer who I want to be but who God needs me to be.

This true happiness is only possible through God. We can try and make our own happiness but nothing will ever compare to the true happiness we get when we trust in God. I always wanted that true happiness Christians seemed to have and now that I'm experiencing it, it's incredible! It's the best feeling in the world. This is just a inch of the happiness we will have when we enter the Kingdom of God. I can not wait to experience that happiness!! 

For everyone who has ever said one simple prayer for me, understand God has worked through you! I wouldn't be able to say I am completely happy if God didn't bring me the people who are in my life today. I now have so many positive Christian brothers and sisters who have helped me get to where I am now. God surrounded me with the most awesome group of people to keep me on my feet and keep my eyes on God. I am so blessed! 

Thank you Jesus for all the people and opportunities you have placed in my life. I am so overjoyed with my life and words will never be able to explain how honored I am to be called a daughter of The One True God. You are so good, all the time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?