Out in the Open




Today I got my daily verse from the Daily Bread.

Hebrews 4:13
"Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eye of Him to whom we must give account."

This verse encourages me because I know the God I worship is an all-knowing God. It is also encouraging because I know He is always near. What is so great about knowing those two wonderful details of my God is that I never have a to feel alone and I will never be able to feel the need to hide.
Sin is ugly, and when we know we are sinning, usually that sin is done in privacy and fear. When no one else know or we know no one else will find out. That is such a worldly thought, isn't it? We don't want others to find out but in reality that sin won't truly matter to anyone but God. So why do we find the need to hide?
Knowing this about God helps show the grace that God is constantly giving us. We may fail but we know we have a God who loves us so much and is so willing to forgive. We must not take that for granted. We must know that God is so forgiving but we need to do our part in making sure we rebuke any sinful thoughts that come to us.

Everything is out in the open in this relationship we have with God. In the end, He is the one who will judge us. There are no secrets because God wants so much for us. He has given so much up for us to be in a relationship with him.

That helps me feel wanted.
Truly wanted by the King.

I constantly gain guidance and wisdom from God's Word and I am so thankful that we are free to worship God, the one true King.

Thank you, God for wanted me. For helping me go down the right path. You are always with me and guiding me to your word to gain more knowledge in this unpredictable life we live in. I am truly thankful to know you and to be your child. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?