Mind Set

Wash! Be clean! Remove your ugly deeds from my sight. Put an end to such evil; learn to do good. Seek justice: help the oppressed; defend the orphan; plead for the widow. Come now, and let’s settle this, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they will be white as snow. If they are red as crimson, they will become like wool. Isaiah 1:16-18



Changed my life for the better. Doing something big (for myself) this weekend. I'm so excited. It's going to be a new chapter in my life. 
Take chances, laugh more, stress less and do what makes you happy! 
Living more based around what I know is right and better for me and my family is my only priority from now on. No one will steal my joy from here on out. 
Praying more for guidance in my steps and trusting in God. 

May God bless you and always be joyous! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?