Life Is As Tough As You Make It.


God has really been working hard in my heart and my mind. I feel it everyday and especially in every rough situation I go through. The past two or three days have been rough for me. My mind always like to wonder and think of every worse case scenario that could happen. I rebuke that because I know that's the devil trying to bring me down.
Prayer has been the only think that kept me sane this past weekend. I had so many people praying for me and I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. Along with prayer comes trusting in God. We must ultimately trust in Him that He will do everything right in our life; which of course He always does. (If we allow Him to)
John 10:3 says 'The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.'
If we listen to God, He already knows us and all of our worries, so we can trust in Him. 
John 10:10 says 'The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.'
The enemy is clearly-this world that we live in. Anyone who lives of this world will only always disappoint. The world has nothing to promise us that won't lead to failure. By putting our full trust in God, we can be sure that we will never be let down.

Just like my last post talked about putting all of your trust in The Lord; we can't go wrong with that decision. It has changed my life! Letting God have full control over every situation in my life has made my life so much more simpler. I don't have to worry about the little things that use to take over my life. Now when I have a tough situation thrown in my face I can easily ask God to take control and I don't feel that sense of worry anymore. 

Life is only getting easier. I'm able to except what life gives us. It's easier for me to understand I don't have control over this life I'm living; it's all in God's hands. If He is going to put me in a spot where I feel is very tough for me, I know I can just trust God. He has a reason for putting certain things in my life and even if I don't understand it right now, I know it will all make sense in the end. I am not here to impress anyone. I'm living this life to proclaim who my God is and to share what He is surely doing in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Prayer

The 'Traditional Family'

Who Are We?